Thursday, 26 August 2010

Welcome home!

Shoes for a Daisy Fairy

I'm saying 'Welcome Home' as I've been wandering around trying to find the right home for my new blog!

It's not easy, I'm technically challenged and haven't a clue. . . . I tried moving to Typepad . . . but I couldn't work it out.(Please don't let that put you off though, Tyepad works great for loads of people, just not for me!)

Now I feel really dim !

So . . . . . here I am, back with dear old Blogger, wishing I'd never left!



I shall try to come up with some tantalising tales for anyone who happens to pass this way, in the meantime I'll get back to stitching a few more stories. . . .





9 comments:

Clare Wassermann said...

Gotcha!

Wild Somerset Child said...

Your on my list now with this new blog. Love the green and the daisy shoes. Hope you enjoy working on this - I'll look forward to reading updates. A.

annette emms said...

Clare - thanks! When will I learn?!

Ann - Thank you! The Daisy shoes are on their way to a little girl in the united States.

Penny said...

I am here.

annette emms said...

Hi Penny! Glad you found me!

Heather said...

Nice to have found you again - the daisy fairy shoes are delightful.

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Beautiful work. I was following your old blog but at the moment blogger won't let me add myself. Blogger has being playing up a lot recently. Will pop back and try again later

Carolyn x

Carol Stocker said...

...aaaahhhh, the joy of new beginnings! I have missed you and hope all is well with you. Hugs! ~Carol

annette emms said...

Carol - Bless you, it's nice to be back. . .and yes, all is well . . .you too I hope!x