Thursday, 21 June 2012

Learning to fly. . . .

 Just a few bits and pieces from my week. . . .
The little figure above which began in Janet Bolton's workshop has finally learnt to fly.
 I love this red lily and I'm amazed that it hasn't been felled by the sideways wind and rain. Such a beautiful thing, must be stronger than it looks.
I took Mum out to lunch at the wonderful 'Kettle Sings' tea rooms on the Hereford side of the Malvern hills.
The view from their terrace is stunning. We had lots of laughs and lovely food ,sitting in the sun. . .heaven.

3 comments:

Clare Wassermann said...

Lovely. I like to see what's been happening in your week. Your angel is great fun, I look forward to seeing her as part of me Cosford Air Show next year!

Kim Henkel said...

I love this piece! Beautiful work.

annette emms said...

Thank you Clare and Kim, you're very kind! X