Friday, 5 July 2013

The sun has got his hat on . . .Hip hip hip Hooray!

We have to make the most of our sunny days, so . . instead of getting on with all the stuff I was supposed to be doing, I played hookey.



Not far from my home are the beautiful gardens at Coughton Court, so I walked this pretty gravel path and saw . . .



These . . .




and these. . .



not forgetting to mention this. . . .



and this . . .



and these.


The warm sun filled the air with the scent of the roses.




















Before long a cup of tea was needed, so this is where I sat to drink it and do a quick sketch or two.
Now I'm home and those tasks don't seem nearly so bad.
Enjoy the sunshine!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Dee Priest said...

How on earth do you manage to make your photos look so full of magic? Must be spangling from your fingers! Xx

Clare Wassermann said...

ooo lovely. walking in the sun or jobs.... now there's a tricky decision!!

annette emms said...

Well Dee, I just wiggle my nose! Xx

Arija said...

Playing hookey is great for the soul,particularly in such a lovely place. A pity to miss such beauty because of the things we feel obliged to do that, in the end result, matter not a jot.