Saturday, 8 February 2014

They are not what we think they are . . .

Needing to scratch my 'crow itch', I couldn't resist this needlefelted specimen.



I love him! He is firmly attached to a clothes peg , just in case.
I found him in Janes' lovely gallery, Winds of change in Winchcombe.
I'm cross with myself because I can't remember the artists name, but she had made a whole parliament of crows.

I've just finished reading this book. I borrowed the image from Amazon, hence the 'click to look inside' bit. Er, don't really know how to get just the book cover...


Anyway, it was a very good read, a ghost story by the author of The Thirteenth Tale.
Large black birds feature strongly . . . Perfect!
I love the quote in the front of the book which says something along the lines of -
"covered in a sky cloak of mystery , they( the crows) are not what we think they are"
Xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: