Monday, 31 March 2014

Wrekin Embroiderers Guild

I have just returned from Shropshire, where I spent two action packed days with the Wrekin branch of the Embroiderers Guild.
Ha! What fun I had!
I was looked after so well, thank you so much ladies.
Below are some of the pictures I took of members work. We were making Embellished Books and I was wowed by the inventiveness and skill of this very friendly bunch!
My sincere apologies for not including all the book covers, I haven't mastered quick photography with my iPhone and some of the pictures I took were very out of focus . . .sorry.
Anyway, please feast your eyes on these lovely works of art!







































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Clare Wassermann said...

Looks fun!!! Hope you climbed the Wrekin whilst you were there!

Heather said...

What a super workshop that must have been. The samples of your students' work are beautiful.