Monday, 10 November 2014

Hello!

Hello! I've been away from here for what seems like forever.
These have been difficult times for me but I'm back and looking forward,
the sun is shining and the creative juices are flowing!

So here goes ... While I've been absent I've been thinking about some new downloadable workshops to add to my Fairy Shoes patterns.
I'm working on some embellished panels featuring birds, a new Bookwraps tutorial and a stitched stories book.
Here's the back cover of my book "The lonely Princess'




I have had such fun stitching away, trying to illustrate my words and mending myself in the process.




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Annette... I am so glad to see a new post from you. I love the book cover/page.
It sounds as if you have been ill. I am very sorry to hear it. I hope you have completely recovered.
Those fairy shoes will ALWAYS have magic for me. I adore them.

Dee Priest said...

So happy to see you back. I'd stopped looking because it made me feel so sad for you when there was no post. It's great that you are ready to face the world again. I hope your lovely fairy magic dust works on you as you stitch. Welcome back dear friend xx